The way you get the print is to go to the artist's site to where they want you to retrieve their pictures for donations. That could be on The State of Grace Museum photos that they have downloaded on their site. Their My Space pictures, the  Free Yola website that everyone can make or website the artist already has. I think each artist should indicate where to retrieve the pictures for printing.

 What Kind of Paper?

You would want to use the best you can, but card stock paper and photo paper looks fine.  I wouldn't use regular typing paper.     Test out the ones that print the nicest and make sure you have enough ink! 


All sizes that you can print on your printer can be printed out for signing and love donation to the artists and charities.  Just make sure you send the right size SASE envelope to the artist so they can send it back with the certificate of authenticity from The State of Grace Museum.